Snorkeling to USS Liberty Shipwreck Tulamben with Tirta Gangga Tour
Tulamben Snorkeling Trip - Tulamben is famous with its USAT Liberty Shipwreck. The shipwreck has been there for decades and now home to millions of beautiful fishes. This shipwreck is located only a few metres from the beach. People can reach the spot by swimming. Eventhough the spot is easily reached, a guide is needed to show people where it actually is as it's hidden and not shown from the surface.
The drive from Denpasar area to Tulamben area is quite long. It's about 2,5 hours. But the scenery on th way to get there is worth the long ride. Beautiful beaches, ricefields and the view of Mount Agung will keep you awed!
Snorkeling Day Trip to USS Liberty Shipwreck Tulamben with Tirta Gangga Tour
- Snorkeling to USS Shipwreck Tulamben
- Visiting Tirta Gangga Water Palace
The Package includes:
- Hotel Transfer from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu, Central Ubud, Denpasar and Sanur.
- Mineral Water during the activities.
- Use of snorkel gear, towels and life vests.
- Lunch at a restaurant with beach view.
- Tour to Tirta Gangga Water Palace.
- All parking and tickets fee.
Duration : 9 hours (approx).
Min. Order : 2 Pax.
Location : Tulamben, Bali, Indonesia.
IDR 950.000/PersonNow: IDR 850.000/Person